dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server is a reliable tool that saves your time and effort when comparing and synchronizing databases on SQL Server. The tool allows working with live SQL Server databases, snapshots, and backups. You can quickly compare your SQL Server databases, analyze differences and perform error-free schema synchronization using generated SQL scripts.
Schema Compare for SQL Server is available as a standalone application. However, the package includes an add-in for Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. Integrating Schema Compare in SSMS allows you to launch your comparison directly from the Object Explorer context menu as well as from the SSMS main menu.
- Compare and sync SQL Server database schemas
- Compare database schema and SQL Server backup
- Generate comparison reports in Excel and HTML
- Track production database changes
- Schema snapshots for savepoints
- Automate migration of schema changes via CLI
- Improve SQL Server schema versioning using source control integration
- Command line interface for automatic routine synchronizations
This tools is compatible with number of version such as:
- SQL Server 2017 CTP2.0, 2016 SP1, 2016, 2014, 2012, LocalDB
- SQL Server 2008, 2008R2 (including Express edition)
- SQL Server 2005 (including Express edition)
- SQL Server 2000
- SQL Azure
Download an evaluation version of dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server from this link and try it out for free during 30 days. After this trial period expires, you can either order a registered version of the product or uninstall it from your system.